Rentzzz.com is a platform owned and operated by Rentzzz Team. The rental advertisements
and related services accessed on Rentzzz.com or through its tools, applications
or services ("Rentzzz.com") are procured and provided by Rentzzz and its subsidiaries
website (the "Website"), the Rentzzz.com mobile applications (collectively, the
"MobileApp"), and on other related sites, tools, applications, or services. By accepting
you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal
on our servers.
When your submit contact details on the Website we will collect your name and email
address. In addition, we may obtain additional information from you if you register
an account on Rentzzz.com or submit similar information to us on the Website or
the App. While you can use many functions of Rentzzz.com without being a registered
user, certain activities may require registration. Once you give us your email address
or any other personal information, you are not anonymous to us. In most cases, the
information we hold about you is collected through Rentzzz.com, but we may also
collect information from private-label, co-branded and affiliate websites and/or
from third parties with whom we have entered into an arrangement for such collection,
or from their respective tools, applications or services ("Other Sites"). Accordingly,
Website. Depending on the services used, we may collect and store the following
- Personal and contact information such as name, email address, postal address, contact
number and social security number.
- Information such as location, gender, age, marital status, occupation, the type
of device through which you access the Website and/or App, and other personal and
- Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers.
- Additional information we may ask you to send or questions we may ask you to answer
to verify your identity (such as your driver's license, credit card statement, and/or
a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address).
- Logs, contact information and other information about the communications between
the past, present or potential renters ("Renters") and the past, present or potential
rantee ("Rentees") using our or our affiliated companies' communications .
- Renter and Rentee Contact information that you provide.
- Information automatically collected by cookies on your computer (for more information
about this, please see Cookies and Your Privacy).
- Information based on your interactions with Rentzzz.com or the Other Sites and their
advertising, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page
views, traffic to, from and within Rentzzz.com or Other Sites, item data, IP address
and standard web log information.
- We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate
risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
Use of Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a
safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information
- provide the services and customer support you request, including confirming emails
related to the Rentzzz.com services, reminders and transactions.
- Contact and communicate with Rentee.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
- Customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve Rentzzz.com's services.
- Send you relevant residential real estate related listings via email, phone, text
messaging or push notification on your phone (provided you have not opted out of
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your
- Make payments to third parties through the Website or the App, should you choose
to do so.
- Request your review of a property.
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services.
- Summarize your information (including personal information) that you provided to
us or our affiliates.
- Help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially
prohibited or illegal activity.
- Enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies, and send you notices and
- Provide services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Prepare aggregated data, including for general marketing and analytical purposes.
We reserve the right to use and disclose in any manner, any non-personal, non-identifiable
and traffic data, or that you share with us through the Renter or Rentee. However,
we will not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. We may
share some or all of your personal information with:
- Law enforcement offices, third-party rights owners or others in the good faith belief
Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates
the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety
of our users or the general public.
- Other third parties whose services you agree to use (e.g., online rent payment services),
with regard to whom you have expressed interest or initiated communication through
Property Contact Forms, and with whom you have authorized us to share your personal
information. (The information we disclose in this way will be subject to those third
parties' privacy policies.)
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as
fraud investigations, bill collection, invoicing, telecommunication and call monitoring
services, rewards programs, co-branded credit cards, etc).
- Another business entity should we plan to merge with, or sell substantially all
our assets to that business entity. (Should such a combination occur, we will require
information. If your personal information will be used contrary to this policy,
you will receive prior notice.)
- If you become a registered user, you can opt out of sharing your personal information
by sending an email to us.
We or our service providers may place cookies on your computer when you visit portions
of Rentzzz.com. We use permanent cookies to provide personalized features, such
as automatically logging you into your personalized home page and to deliver customized
services, content, and advertising. We use session cookies, which are deleted when
you log out of Rentzzz.com or browse to a different website, to monitor and improve
the functionality and usability of the Website. You can block our cookies by changing
the settings on your browser , but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain
services to you.
the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your
information to others, whether they are Renters and Rentee or other websites throughout
the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information
you disclose to them. Rentzzz.com does not control the privacy policies of third
parties. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information
Rentzzz.com has links to other websites that may collect personal information about
you. Rentzzz.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of
those linked websites.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into
Rentzzz.com and editing your account profile. Generally, we will not manually modify
your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely.
You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information
from view as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance
with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order
to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot
otherwise permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special
characters, and do not disclose your Rentzzz.com password to anyone. If you do share
your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible
for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password,
you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject
to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has
been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Rentzzz.com and change
Your information (other than credit card information) is stored on our servers.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use many tools (encryption,
passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against
unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept
or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or
misuse your personal information that they collect from Rentzzz.com. Therefore,
although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should
not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always